안녕하세요
Pink is my Passion
Welcome to JassPinkDiary.blogspot.com

snsd icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dream High Korean Drama Review




Are you a fan of Korean boy bands or do you like Korean girl groups? If your answer is YES, then you MUST watch this Korean drama – Dream High!

It is, actually, about the lives of our favorite Kpop idols before they became stars. Dream High is a teen idol musical drama which tells us the story behind their success, their lives before they became popular, their hardship, their sacrifices. Though it is not as exact as what is happening on the real industry but can be a perfect reflection of it. It will tell us that even a simple person can dream high and if he will strive, he can reach his dream. So, are you interested? Read more..


----------------------------------

At first, I am not interested to watch this series. I thought it was like other Korean teen dramas, funny but non-sense, something you will get tired of watching. But the storyline catches my attention, I found it interesting; kinda the same with High School Musical or quite similar to Glee which I am a big fan of. Wow, its all about music, dancing, school, and a lot more stuffs! They got lots of fresh faces to scrutinize which is one of the strengths of the show. Definitely a must watch series!

----------------------------------

I love all the characters in this drama (I wonder who will not?) especially Suzy’s. Suzy (Miss A) portrayed the female protagonist and the main character in the story, Go Hye Mi. Her role is not an easy one. The typical heroine on almost all Korean drama is kind, sweet, delightful, hard-working plus other charming characteristics which will let the viewers love her character, but Go Hye Mi is different. Her character is like a typical antagonist who is arrogant, self-centered, ill-mannered, prideful, rude, and someone who doesn’t care for other’s feelings. Of course, she is a very hateful person! But what I love about her, though she’s a girl with a very tough personality, deep in side, she’s someone who still care for others although she do not know how show it. As the story grows, Hye Mi learned to appreciate and love music though at first she doesn’t have any reason why she sings. And though at first she doesn’t have any emotion or feelings, she grew on loving her friends, her teachers and those who love her too. I love how a hateful girl became someone who is loved by everyone.


----------------------------------

All I can say, it is an e x c e l l e n t series, though I’m being exaggerated but I think it’s the best word to describe the show. I enjoyed it a lot! I laughed a lot, cried a lot too! It is fun watching and very entertaining! I felt these symptoms after watching my all-time favorite Korean dramas like Princess Hours and You’re Beautiful. I got easily hooked maybe because of the story, the actors, are new for me. It is full of excitement and it is one of the characteristics I am looking for a drama series. It is okay if it’s funny or hilarious but I much prefer dramas with an exciting storyline. I remember another drama which I enjoyed a lot, Sungkyunkwan Scandal. It is a very interesting show with perfect casting, amazing characters, and a story full of thrill and excitement. And Dream High is no different. The excitement is just 100%!


----------------------------------

Dream High has a strong storyline maybe because it has an all-star cast; a strong storyline is required to lighten up the show same with the characters. Dream High is a very good drama. Why? Because it will not just teach you stuffs about music but also the lessons about friendship, love and dreams. It is a drama which will teach not to give up easily. Do not be discouraged easily. Instead, be a fighter who’s not afraid of taking the risks. Determination will lead you to success. Learn to forgive and to forget. If you cheat, you’ll loose. Patience is a virtue. These are just some of many things I got from this drama.

It is really interesting right? Do you want to watch it now? You can find lots of available links on this blog. Check it on the label section, it is tagged as “Dream High” ..


Be inspired. Love. Appreciate. Dream High!

Thank you for reading Ü



Comments? Suggestions? Requests?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can i watch this one?

Kim_Chai said...

thank you for posting!!

you can watch the drama, Dream High in:

DramaCrazy - http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/dream-high-episode-list/

or here:

MySoju - http://www.mysoju.com/korean-drama/dream-high/

Post a Comment